RES and its subsidiary companies have delivered ecological offset solutions and supplied restorative vegetation and ecosystem restoration services to agencies at all levels of government, from municipal to parish and county to federal.
Representative clients for post construction wetland and marsh restoration services include:
- Lafourche-Terrebonne Soil and Water Conservation District
- Louisiana Department of Natural Resources
- USDA Natural Resource Conservation Service
- Ouchita Parish School Board
- City of Bossier
- Louisiana Tech University
- Pontchartrain Levee District
- Terrebonne Parish
- LA Department of Transportation
- TX Department of Transportation
- US Army Corps of Engineers
Committee of 100
RES is a active member in the Louisiana Committee of 100 for Economic Development. This private sector, non-profit business advocacy group is intent on building coalitions and partnerships to bring business and economic development to Louisiana. The membership is comprised of the CEOs of the top private sector companies statewide as well as University Presidents in Louisiana. The Committee of 100 was formed in 1992 to provide leadership and resources for positive change in government, education and the economy to improve the quality of life for all the people of Louisiana.
Committee of 100 for Economic Development
450 Laurel St., Suite 1060
Baton Rouge, LA 70801
Inquire with email@example.com to reserve ecological offsets for your next project.