Colleagues Who Care
The talent and dedication of our restoration teams are unmatched. And because we take on the entire lifecycle of a project, our teams have the satisfaction of seeing the fruits of their labor – the re-emerging forests, the stormproof rain gardens, the rising bird counts.
Leaving an Impact
RES colleagues measure their careers in true-impact metrics like acres restored or miles of streams restored. And with a core focus around collaboration, you will work with engaged, experienced teammates as you build your own legacy.
Benefits That Go the Extra Mile
At RES we offer the kind of comprehensive benefits you’d expect from an industry leader – and some you might not expect anywhere:
- Day-one comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans to all regular status full & part-time employees.
- Flexible Spending Accounts for out-of-pocket health and dependent care expenses while saving taxes.
- Life insurance for full-time employees, paid through the company, with optional coverage that can be purchased for themselves or their dependents.
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance, company-paid for full-time team members.
- Pre-funded Health Savings Accounts for employees enrolled in the High Deductible Health Plan.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, with a 100% RES match up to the first 3% saved, with the next 2% saved matched at 50%.
- Paid vacation days (PTO) and 10 paid holidays.
- 12-week paid maternity/paternity leave so new parents can spend important bonding time with new family members.
- Pet insurance options and a dogs-at-work policy, giving our four-legged family members a warm welcome.